♥ ..\ ThЄ DreĄmingş ĢỉяLS /..♥
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

♥ ..\ ThЄ DreĄmingş ĢỉяLS /..♥

.-.-.*..(( أرقى وأحلى المنتديات كلها للبنات فقط )).-._*_.-

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل

***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نجاح
المشرفة عامة
المشرفة عامة
نجاح

عَرَفْتُنِي عَلَىآ المُنْتَدَىآ : * محرك البحث *
مِـ~ـهْنَتُكـِ ×* : ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum Studen10
دَوْلَتُكـِ ~~ : ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum 3dflag11

***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum   ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2009 11:09 am

peace be with you brothers and sisters

first and most I would like to convey my salutaions to Niss,whom

she gave me a helping hand in the addition of new sections in this english forum after we discuss it
tha aim ,we are seeking for,behind this improvement on the level
of the forum is to make a sort of progress in our english language as being a foreigner one,including:

english grammar
speaking and pronunciation
english idioms
questions and answers

to perform this mission,our efferts should be cooperated in ordre to contribute on the exchange of ideas and information in view of the fact that we belong to diffrent arabic and muslim countries.
on this basis, I invite all members of the forum as a whole to participate with us in order to realize our goal.
All in all, i d like to thank you in advance

good luck
التوقيع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
اميرة الإحساس
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
اميرة الإحساس

عَرَفْتُنِي عَلَىآ المُنْتَدَىآ : *لا أحد *
مِـ~ـهْنَتُكـِ ×* : ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum Studen10
دَوْلَتُكـِ ~~ : ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum 3dflag11

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum   ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2009 2:36 pm

مواضيعك جد قيمه ومفيدة واصلي تألقك فلمنتدى بكل مفيد
نجاح
المشرفة عامة
المشرفة عامة
نجاح

عَرَفْتُنِي عَلَىآ المُنْتَدَىآ : * محرك البحث *

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum   ***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 12, 2009 3:20 am

شكر

***congratulations on the addition of new sections in english forum
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Learn English Alphabet

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
♥ ..\ ThЄ DreĄmingş ĢỉяLS /..♥  :: المنتديات التعليمية :: * تعليمي دراسي *-
انتقل الى: