♥ ..\ ThЄ DreĄmingş ĢỉяLS /..♥
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

♥ ..\ ThЄ DreĄmingş ĢỉяLS /..♥

.-.-.*..(( أرقى وأحلى المنتديات كلها للبنات فقط )).-._*_.-

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل

a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نجاح
المشرفة عامة
المشرفة عامة
نجاح

عَرَفْتُنِي عَلَىآ المُنْتَدَىآ : * محرك البحث *
مِـ~ـهْنَتُكـِ ×* : a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Studen10
دَوْلَتُكـِ ~~ : a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one 3dflag11

a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one   a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 11, 2009 10:58 am

We use the Present Simple
for regular actions or events
I watch TV most evenings.
facts
The sun rises in the east
facts know about the future
The plane leaves at 5.00 in the morning.
thoughts and feelings about the time of speaking
I don't understand.
We use the Present Continuous
at the time of speaking ('now')
I'm watching a movie on TV.
things which are true at the moment but not always
I'm looking for a new job.
present plans for the future
I'm taking my husband to New York for his birthday.
Look at these sentences:
<LI class=style52>
I usually don't drink coffee but I'm having one this morning because there is nothing else.
<LI class=style52>
I often drive to work but I'm taking the train this morning because my car is in for repair.
<LI class=style52>
I'm thinking about dying my hair blonde but I don't think my wife will be very happy about it.
My parents live in New York but I'm just visiting.
Notice
how in all these examples we use the present continuous to talk about events which are temporary/limited in time and the present simple to talk about events which are habits/permanent
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
اميرة الإحساس
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
اميرة الإحساس

عَرَفْتُنِي عَلَىآ المُنْتَدَىآ : *لا أحد *
مِـ~ـهْنَتُكـِ ×* : a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Studen10
دَوْلَتُكـِ ~~ : a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one 3dflag11

a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one   a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 12, 2009 1:14 am

thanks
نجاح
المشرفة عامة
المشرفة عامة
نجاح

عَرَفْتُنِي عَلَىآ المُنْتَدَىآ : * محرك البحث *

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one   a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 12, 2009 3:12 am

I had the honor of

a brief comparision between the simple present tense and the progressive one
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Simple present tense
» simple present-present continues
» present perfect and present perfect continuous
» Present Perfect
» Present Continuous